Ramadan 1st will be Monday May 6th.
Tarweeh will start Sunday May 5th after Isha prayer.
Imam Hafiz Mohamed Ben Hayda will lead Taraweeh.
ISGH will be providing IFTAR every Friday and Saturday.
Ramadan Fund Raiser will be held on Saturday May 18th, Iftar will be provided.
Last 10 night, ISGH will host a distinguished Muslim Scholar from Morocco ( Dr Boukili) who will be providing daily Khatira.
Last 10 night, ISGH will have Tahajjud and Suhur will be provided.
Khatm of Quran will be on the night of 29th of Ramadan (Sunday June 2nd )
Eid Alfitr will be Tuesday June the 4th.
Our vision is to be one the leading mosque in Mass,USA in providing Islamic guidance and services to the community.
The Mosque Foundation serves the spiritual, religious and communal needs of area Muslims by means of nurturing their faith, upholding their values, and fostering the well-being of the surrounding community through worship, charity, education, outreach, and civic engagement.
The Islamic Society Of Greater Haverhill (ISGH) is a non-profit organization with an operational philosophy based on the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
The purpose of the ISGH is to serve the best interest of Islam and Muslims, and to help Muslims carry out activities in pursuance of Islam as a complete and total way of life such as but not limited to:
- 1. Carry out the five daily prescribed prayers
- 2. Arrange and hold congregational Islamic festivals at the appropriate times and places.
- 3. Strengthen fraternal bonds and brotherly relations among Muslims.
- 4. Conduct seminars and study circles in all fields of knowledge.
- 5. Maintain active charity and relief programs.
- 6. Strive to make the ISGH the place for the daily routine, whether trivial or important, such as marriage, birth (aqiqahs), and burial services, in the lives of Muslims in our community.
- 7. Promote friendly relations and understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims and present the true picture of Al-Islam.
- 8. Promote further co-operation with the existing Muslim organizations on state, regional, national and international levels.
- 9. Maintain investment as Waqf for the Center to provide stable and sound income to make the center financially secure and independent.
- 10. Provide and maintain an Islamic education for the children and adults.
- 11. Be a public representative for Islam and Muslims in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
- 12. Provide as viable Da’wah program (propagation of Islam).
- 13. Institute Islamic research and study programs to server Al-Islam.
- 14. To present and propagate Al-Islam publically by enhancing affiliations with other Islamic centers and Muslim communities in New England.
Moses, Jesus & Mohammad — three men, one message
RULES for MOSQUES
When entering the mosque, a person should take off his shoes or sandals. Entering the mosque shall be done with the right foot first, while one utters blessings to Muhammad and his family. Once inside the mosque, two rak'a (part of the salat) shall be performed.